Camera Ready Submission Instructions:
The deadline for camera-ready papers is 29th June 2015 and is a strict deadline from the conference organisers to make sure the proceedings can be produced on time.
The workshop will be published in the official adjunct proceedings to appear at the University of Bamberg Press, including ISBN and distributed on- and offline in an archival format.
Please follow the guidelines below whilst preparing the camera-ready version:
* Take into account reviewers’ comments whilst preparing the camera-ready version of your contribution;
* Make sure your paper adheres to the University of Bamberg format, available at:
* Paper authors must provide their final version of the paper together with an adjunct proceedings copyright form for the inclusion of the contribution. The University of Bamberg Press copyright form is available at
Please provide a ZIP file with the following files:
* A scanned signed copy of the copyright form as detailed above, preferably as PDF, JPEG or TIFF (please name the file WS08_paper_Surname-copyright.pdf). .
* The camera-ready Microsoft Word .doc file, in Bamberg Format of your submission (please name the file WS08_paper_Surname.doc). .
* A PDF copy of your camera-ready submission (please name the file WS08_paper_Surname.pdf).
Please send your ZIP file by EMAIL to email@example.com. Please ensure that you include your paper’s title and number in the body of the email.
Please submit your camera ready version and signed copyright form by 29th June. Failure to do this may result in your submission not being included in the proceedings, as our publisher’s deadlines are strict.